It's harvest and grape collection time in the Catalan wineries, so from Feel by Doing and WeTalk., we have decided to organise an activity where CAVA (catalan sparkling wine) and LANGUAGES will be the protagonists.
On sunday 7th of October, we propose you an activity with language exchange in a family winery where they produce ecological "cava".
- Guided visit to a local winery by an expert winemaker
- Grape picking between the vineyards
- "Vintage" grape harvest activity (grape-stomping)
- Must tasting
- 3 premium cavas tasting
- Language exchange activities
PRICE: € 35 per person
When: sunday 7th of october at 10h
(You can go by train from Barcelona - Plaza Catalunya and get off at "Lavern-Subirats")
And for those who want more, we propose a visit to the CAVATAST, a fair of cava sample and local gastronomy (OPTIONAL):
- € 5 (4 cava tasting tickets)
- € 6 (4 gastronomy tasting tickets)
- € 5 (glass of cava, € 2 back when returning the glass)
We know that practicing a language with a good glass of cava is always easier;) Do you join us?
RESERVATIONS: book your place by sending an email to: email@example.com