<<< GASTRONOMY EXPERIENCES AND WINE TOURISM
Visit to ecological and biodynamic wineries
Catalunya offers a huge possibility for discovering and tasting excellent local wines. Visiting wineries and ecological and family-running farms will be simply unforgettable.
- Visit to a winery and organic wine tasting
- Bike, sewgay or 4WD tour through the vineyards
- Learn about the process of sustainable wine-making
- Picnic, brunch or lunch between vineyards
- Wine & local products tasting (catalan sausages, artisan cheeses ...)
- Grapes collectiong and harvesting, harvesting walks...
- Natural wines tasting
Price: from € 14 per person
Visit a vermouth cellar
"Vermouth" is a liquor served in appetizers and it is very popular to drink it especially during the weekend, with friends and some “tapas” to share... But, do you know how it is made?
Visit a vermouth cellar in Tarragona area; where you will learn about its history, discover the elaboration process and also, you will taste different types of vermouth.
- Visit + 5 vermouths tastings: € 14 per person
- Visit + 8 vermouths tasting: € 18 per person
Activity available from Monday to Sunday
Wine-tasting bike tour
Discover all the secrets of making wine and cava with this intimate bike tour. Stroll around the most beautiful wine routes of Penedès with a wonderful view of Montserrat. Visit an authentic family-owned winery and taste exquisite organic wines and cavas!
Price: from € 20 (self-guided) / from € 49€ (expert guide)
Dry-stone huts between vineyards
Live a unique wine tourism experience, mixing tradition and nature inside a dry-stone hut.
This pioneering initiative reclaims the constructions used by the Penedès farmers from the XVIII century, adapted to the present time, with a 100% sustainable philosophy and responsible with the environment.
We propose different options:
1. Experience as a wine-maker. Price: € 20
2. Hiking among vineyards and huts. Price: € 30
3. Fly with ultralight. Price: from € 60
4. Spend one night in a hut with wine tasting and breakfast. Price: € 150
5. Spend one night in a hut with wine tasting, lunch and dinner. Price: € 230
Prices per person and minimum of 2 people
Create your own bottle of cava
Discover the secrets of "cava" (catalan sparkling wine), its flavors, textures and production process... together with young cava experts by taking part of a different and fun activity.
- Visit to a farmhouse / winery
- Tasting of 3 different types of cava
- "Create your own cava" workshop, where you will choose your favorite type of cava and participate manually in a bottle's disgorgement process, label it and take it home with you.
Price: from € 42 per person
Catalan gastronomy activities
The gastronomy gives us a lot of information about a destination, you can discover its character, history and culture according to what kind of dishes they cook or how and when they cook them...
Seasonal dishes are a good example: the "calçots", the "escudella", catalan sausages and the essential sauce "alioli"... Learning to cook them in a funny and entertaining way in the workshops that we offer, can give you many clues about why we are like we are in Catalonia.
We invite you to discover, in a sustainable way, the Catalan cuisine:
- Local products tasting
- Km0 and fresh products culinary workshops
- Local and typical Catalan gastronomy workshops
- Seasonal cuisine
Price: from € 30 per person
Experiences among olive trees
Olive oil is essential in the Mediterranean diet. In Catalonia, we have incredible regions where, apart from millenary landscapes, offer high quality oils.
In Feel by Doing, we have selected some experiences for you to discover the hidden secrets from the olive groves and the flavors and textures of its organic olive oil:
- Guided visits to millenary olive groves to meet their local producers and taste some organic oils
- Guided visits to oil mills including oil and local products tasting
- Walking tours among olive trees, oil tasting and breakfast or lunch
…and much more
Price: from € 15 per person
Homemade Catalan cold meats tasting
Visit a local pig farm in “La Garrotxa” natural park, where homemade Catalan cold meats are produced.
During this experience, you will meet the local farmers and learn about their job and how to make high-quality products. Furthermore, you can choose between 2 gastronomic experiences:
1. A "blind" catalan dry sausages tasting. Gastronomic tasting with your eyes covered, awakening the other senses... Price: from € 15 per person
2. Catalan cold meats with craft beer tasting. Price: from € 30 per person