GASTRONOMY EXPERIENCES AND WINE TOURISM
Visit to ecological and biodynamic wineries
Catalunya offers a huge possibility for discovering and tasting excellent local wines. Visiting wineries and ecological and family-running farms will be simply unforgettable.
• Participate in the grapes collection during the harvest season
• Bike tour through the vineyards
• Learn about the process of sustainable wine-making
• Create your own cava
• Organic wine tasting
• Wine & local products tasting (sausages, cheeses ...)
Price: from € 12
Catalan gastronomy activities
The gastronomy gives us a lot of information about a destination, you can discover its character, history and culture according to what kind of dishes they cook or how and when they cook them...
Seasonal dishes are a good example: the "calçots", the "escudella", catalan sausages and the essential sauce "alioli"... Learning to cook them in a funny and entertaining way in the workshops that we offer, can give you many clues about why we are like we are in Catalonia.
We invite you to discover, in a sustainable way, the Catalan cuisine:
• Local products tasting
(cheeses, sausages, organic vegetables, etc.)
• Km0 and fresh products culinary workshops
• Local and typical Catalan gastronomy workshops
• Ecological "tapas"
• Seasonal cuisine
Price: from € 30
Create your own bottle of cava
Discover the secrets of "cava" (catalan sparkling wine), its flavors, textures and production process... together with young cava experts by taking part of a different and fun activity.
- Visit to a farmhouse / winery
- Tasting of 3 different types of cava
- "Create your own cava" workshop, where you will choose your favorite type of cava and participate manually in a bottle's disgorgement process, label it and take it home with you.
Price: from € 42
Wine-tasting bike tour
Discover all the secrets of making wine and cava with this intimate bike tour. Stroll around the most beautiful wine routes of Penedès with a wonderful view of Montserrat. Visit an authentic family-owned winery and taste exquisite organic wines and cavas!
Price: from € 20 (self-guided) / from € 49€ (expert guide)